Terms & Conditions
- All our consultations are free and will be carried out by one of our expert hair team. This complimentary consultation includes a complete analysis of your hair, scalp condition, hair texture and hair abilities. Our team will consult you on all aspects of how to look after your hair at home so you always have healthy manageable hair. The time allowed for a consultation is at the stylists discretion but is usually approximately 15 minutes.
- Our price structure is designed accordingly to our stylists experience. We reserve the right to change the level of a stylist without notice.
- 10% Re-book offer is only applicable on one service. This can either be 1. A wash, cut and finish or 2. A colour service, not both. To take advantage of this offer you are required to book your next appointment before you leave the salon on the previous appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may have to ask you to re-schedule your appointment or offer an alternative service or day for your appointment.
- We require at least 24 hour cancellation notice for all services.
- If you are unsatisfied with any service, we require that you call us within 48 hours of your appointment. No refunds or alternative services will be offered before your hair is fully assessed by a salon manager or supervisor.
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. You will be informed of any extra charges before the stylist begins this service.
- Child prices apply all day Monday to Friday. On Saturdays and Sundays adult prices apply.
- A child’s hair cut includes a full consultation, hair wash, cut and an express dry
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion or your stylist
- No hair colour for children under the age of 16, even with parent’s consent.
- All of our offers exclude children up to the age of 16, unless the offer specifically states children’s discount applies.
- All clients that have not had a colour service in LiLi London before are recommended to have a skin allergy patch test done 48hours before any colour appointment. We also recommend that existing customers have a patch test if they haven’t visited our salon for six months or more. Speak to any of our stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this.
- Our price for colour services does not include any finish services. (i.e.: blow dry or cut & blow dry). We require that all colour services are followed by an express dry at the very least.
- Extra charges for partial colouring or extra services by quotation and your stylist discretion. You will be informed of any extra charges before this service is performed.
- Extra charges for long hair or extra time are at the discretion of your stylist
- A skin patch test is required for all tinting services and eye lash perms
- We require 24hrs notice of cancellation. If less than this notice is give, a 50% charge will be applicable on your booked services.
- For facials & massage, please arrive five minutes before your appointment. We may not be able to offer you the full time allocated for your service should you arrive late.
- Shellac manicures & pedicures: After 5 days a £3 charge applies per nail for re-application.
- Shellac manicures & pedicures: Soak off is part of the Shellac service and included in the cost.
- Normal (non shellac) manicure: If we need to soak off Shellac before performing this service, a £5 charge will be applicable
- 10% Re-book is only applicable to beauty services over £15
- 10% Re-book will only be applicable on the most expensive service and one service only.
Your appointment is very important to us as each appointment is reserved especially for you. At LiLi London we understand that your circumstances may change, therefore we respectfully request 24hours notice for change & cancellation. Less than 24hours notice will result at 50% charge & No Shows will be charged at 100% of the reserved service amount.
“NO SHOWS” will be charged at 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Gift cards can only be used for services at LiLi London and not for retail purchases.
Once issued the value on the Lili Gift Card can be used as full or part payment at LiLi London.
The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchase.
Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date the card was issued. Any balance left on the card after 12 months of not being used will be deducted.
You should treat this card as cash, it cannot be replaced if lost.
This gift card will be considered null and void without the Expiry Date and Authorized Signature being filled up, seal and other authentication signs or if tampered.
Please be aware that if you select ‘Standard Recorded’ delivery and the item goes missing in the post, we will investigate for you and provide you with the relevant information but we are not liable to replace, compensate or refund any funds that may have been lost.
To check the remaining balance on your card, call 02084508484 or email us at email@example.com referencing your unique gift card serial number.
The card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card LiLi London Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or with draw the card on reasonable notice.
In the event of any dispute, the decision (LiLi London Ltd.) is final. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We require 3-4 hours for a trial and consultation for the bride’s hair and make-up and up to 2 hours for bridesmaids and additional bridal party members’ hair and make-up
- For a make-up trial we recommend that you attend the salon during the day as the light is much better and will allow us to make sure we have the correct shades to compliment your skin type and colouring.
- See our price list for all our bridal prices. When you book us for your wedding on location, there will be additional charges for travel and time out from the salon at the discretion of management. You will be informed of these charges in advance. These prices are subject to change dependant on fuel prices and other travel expenses
- Both hair and make-up trial to be done at least 2-3 weeks before your wedding day
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable upfront at time of booking. The final amount outstanding to be paid no later than 48 hours before your wedding day.
We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible. Please read our booking rules and guidance so that you get the most from your visit to us.
- We will contact you to discuss any alterations to your appointment
- Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
- Prices do not include any promotions, offers or discounts that you may be entitled to eg Recommended Friend, Colour Sale, etc.
- Bookings made online may need to be slightly amended to fit in with salon time slots and stylists commitments. Please ensure that we have a current contact phone number for you (preferably a mobile!)
- For our younger guests (under16) we offer “off peak” rates Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, we may charge you.
If you are unable to find the availability that you are looking for, don’t worry, just give us a ring and our Reception Team will do their very best to find an appointment to suit your needs!
Colours & Perms
- When booking your colour or perm, please remember to book either a Cut & finish, or a blow dry to go with it.
- If you are booking for a colour service, eyelash / eyebrow tint or eyelash perming you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. Tests are available without an appointment and are free. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out your treatment(s).
- Colour corrections and transformations: sometimes changing your colour is easy, other times it’s more complicated. We recommend that you contact the salon for advice before making your reservation.
- For a quotation for transformations or corrections please visit the salon for a consultation. Alternatively we will happily offer a price range by telephone.
Retail Products Refund & Exchange Policy
Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased from LiLi London Ltd. We will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased from us. Due to some products containing sell-by or used-by dates we cannot accept returns after 14 days of purchase. Proof of purchase for your item is required always. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This privacy notice explains how LiLi London looks after personal information you give us or that we learn by having you as a client and the choices you make about marketing communications you agree we may send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We collect information about you when you book an appointment for a service or treatment, visit the salon for a service or treatment, buy a product or apply for a job, whether contact is online, on paper, by email or over the phone.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, relevant history which may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead or certain products should not be used (eg allergies, pregnancy, skin conditions), payment and transaction information, IP address and CVs.
For clients under the age of 16, we will only keep and use their personal information with the consent of a parent, carer or guardian.
How information about you will be used
In law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside the salon, only if we have a proper reason to do so, for example:
To fulfil a contract with you ie to provide the service or treatment you have requested and to communicate with you about your appointments
When it is in our legitimate interest ie there is a business or commercial reason to do so, unless this is outweighed by your rights or interests
When you consent to it: we will always ask for your consent to hold and use health and medical information.
We will therefore share your information with:
Providers of our salon software system [Phorest Software Limited]
Suppliers of our website. We have rigorous data protection and security policies in place with all our suppliers.
Some of the people working in our salon are self-employed. Where software systems and reception facilities are shared, our self-employed colleagues will have access to your information if required for delivery of treatments.
We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will ask for your consent to receive marketing information.
If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to third party suppliers of products or services. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we collect about job applicants is the minimum required to process an application: Name, Job applied for Contact telephone number.
For employees, the purposes it is used for and who it will be shared with is set out in our employment contracts and employee handbook.
How long your information will be kept for
Unless you request otherwise, we will keep your information to contact you no more than three times per year for a maximum of 1 year from your last visit to the salon.
After two years we will delete all your personal information, except for your name, relevant client history (eg allergy test records which we keep for 4 years) and financial transactions (which we are obliged to keep for 6 years).
Information about unsuccessful job applicants will be deleted/shredded after four months.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. This will normally be free, unless we consider the request to be unfounded or excessive, in which case we may charge a fee to cover our administration costs.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it.
We email e-newsletters to inform you about products, services and treatments provided by our salon. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from e-newsletters at any time.
E-newsletters may contain subscriber tracking facilities within the actual email, for example, whether emails were opened or forwarded, which links were clicked on within the email content, the times, dates and frequency of activity. We use this information to refine future email campaigns and provide you with more relevant content based around your activity.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
By email email@example.com or write to us at LiLi London Ltd. 59-61 Cricklewood Broadway, London NW2 3JX
All of our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and are at the discretion of management