Introducing our superior 3D Trilogyice machine, an advanced laser device that provides a comfortable and effective laser hair removal treatment, suitable for treating most skin types and areas of the body.
Boasting a high specification at an affordable price with absolutely no compromise on the technology. 3D Trilogyice combines the proven benefits of three wavelengths, allowing clinics to achieve maximum results and versatility when compared to single wavelength alternatives.
The 3D Trilogyice laser hair removal system uses triple wavelength technology (Alexandrite, Diode and ND:Yag) to achieve maximum results when compared to a single wavelength.
These three wavelengths transfer energy downwards, reaching different depths of the dermal tissue.
3D Trilogyice employs volumetric heating of the dermal tissue, altering function of the hair. The fluence of each pulse from the laser is delivered low but rapidly to collectively heat the dermal tissue and thermally injure the hair follicle.
The melanin in the hair helps to conduct the heat, bringing the temperature of the follicle above the temperature of the dermal tissue.
The duration of each pulse from the laser handpiece is less than the thermal relaxation time of the hair follicle.
This allows the energy to build within the follicle causing irreversible heat trauma. However, the delicate skin tissue is left unaffected.
This trauma effectively impairs the function of the biological elements responsible for hair re-growth.
The 3D Trilogyice long pulse laser can also be used to effectively treat pigmentation by targeting the melanin and collagen.
The triple wavelength laser employs the volumetric heating within the skin’s epidermis and dermis to create heat within the tissue, encouraging the stimulation of collagen encouraging an even complexion and the lightening effect of pigmentation.
The treatment creates a warm sensation within the skin and leaving a slight erythema after treatment.
A course of sessions is recommended for best results and improvement of pigmentation irregularities.
3D Trilogyice has been hailed as one of the ‘Best Beauty Launches’ in Professional Beauty Magazine, as well as being awarded Highly Commended for ‘Best New Beauty Innovation’ in the UK Beauty Awards. Laser hair removal is an in-demand treatment that can enhance any clinics service offering, whilst providing a high earning potential.
Your laser hair removal appointment will begin with a short consultation and filling a consultation form. PATCH TEST required 24-48 hours before your actual treatment. During this time, your therapist will review your medical history, discuss your goals with you, and explain how the treatment works.
• You must SHAVE the area(s) at least 12-24 hours before your treatment.
• Wear loose clothes on the day.
• Avoid alcohol or smoking the night before and on the day of the treatment.
• Drink plenty of water a day before and the day of treatment – this helps your body to regulate its temperature.
• Arrive early prior so that you are relaxed.
• Do not exercise before the treatment.
• Avoid applying any products on areas of treatment, keep it dry and clean prior to treatment.
• Do not expose the skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or apply any self-tanning products for 8 weeks prior to treatment.
• Avoid exposing skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or self-tan for at least 2 weeks after treatment. This is to minimise darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation).
• Avoid heat treatments such as spas, steam rooms and saunas for 7 days.
• Avoid excessive scrubbing or applying pressure to the skin for 4-5 days. This is to allow the treated skin to recover and to prevent any infection.
• Avoid shaving the treated area for 72 hours after treatment.
• Avoid exercising for at least 48 hours.
• Avoid hot baths and hot showers for 48 hours.
• Avoid anything that involves chlorine (e.g. swimming) for 48 hours.
• Avoid make-up on the treated area for at least 48 hours.
• Avoid the application of perfumed products or bleaching creams for 48 hours.
• Avoid scratching the treatment area if blistering or crusting occurs, as this can cause scarring.
• Avoid waxing, tweezing and threading for the complete duration of the treatment course.
And here’s what to do after your treatment and between sessions:
• Do apply an ice-pack on the treated area to reduce pain, discomfort or irritation.
• Do apply aloe vera gel or calming creams for 3 days after the treatment.
• Do wear loose clothes to avoid friction on the treated area for 48 hours.
• Do keep treated area clean and dry for 48 hours.
• Do drink plenty of water.
• Do use at least SPF 50 sunscreen with Zinc for at least 2 weeks.
For skin rejuvenation treatments, scabbing, darkening of the blood verssels under the surface of the skin (vascular lesion), hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin caused by increased melanin), blanching (skin turning white/pale, caused by temporary obstruction of blood flow) are common reactions
Although very rare, there may be possible adverse reactions immediately after the treatment, such as:
• Excessive pain.
• Excessive persistent erythema (redness of the skin caused by increased blood flow).
• Oedema (swelling caused by fluid retention).
• Blistering (raised portion of the skin that is filled with fluid).
• Bruising or marking of the skin in the shape of the crystal.
• Grey / ash colour forming or the skin appears puckered.
• Skin appearing puckered.
There may be further adverse reactions between 4 and 12 hours after treatment, such as:
• Certain sensitive areas may cause swelling (oedema).
• The treated skin will be sensitive and fragile and therefore could tear when rubbed
• There may be a small risk of scarring. Hyper/hypopigmentation and loss of some of the skin surface (epidermal erosion) may occur; however, the risk is minimised if sunscreen (SPF 50 or greater) with Zinc is used.
• Prolonged itching may occur but keep the area cool and apply aloe vera gel or calming creams.
|Upper Face Botox – 1 Area||£150|
|Upper Face Botox – 2 Areas||£200|
|Upper Face Botox – 3 Areas||£250|
|Microdermabrasion + LED Light||£60|
|Eyebrow Lifting (Laminate)||£50|